Pan-fried Seekh Kabob

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This recipe is an adapted version from www.hasnasdelights.blogspot.com. She is another amazing cook and i love her pictures a lot. I never had the confidence in making them right but, it was as easy as making a cup of tea:) Thank you Hasna!

Ingredients:

Ground lamb meat-1 lb, washed and drainepretty dry
ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
salt- to taste
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
onion-1/2 finely chopped
mint-1 tbs, finely chopped
cilantro-1 tbs, finely chopped
garam masala-1 1/2 tsp(cardamom, cloves, caraway seeds, cinnamon stick, mace, nutmeg)
green pepper-2, finely chopped

Oil-to shallow fry

Method: Mix all the ingredients and gring it in a food processor and set aside for 1 hr. Heat a frying pan and pour oil in it. Put some oil onto your palms and make long kabobs and shallow fry them until well cooked on medium-high heat. Remove them with a slotted spoon and serve hot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.