1.Pressure cook lamb with ginger-garlic paste,salt, turmeric powder, mint, cilantro, pepper corns and water until the meat gets cooked and turns soft and tender.
2. Turn off the stove and let the pressure settle down.
3.Remove the lid and add the milk and set aside.
4. In a pan, pour oil and fry onions on medium heat until they turn golden brown.
5. Add the whole spices( cardamom, cinnamon sticks and cloves) and fry for a brief minute.
6. Pour the fried onions on the soup and bring it to a boil.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.