Mango Lassi

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Mango Lassi is a favourite Indian bevrage, best to beat the heat in Summer. I have tasted the best Mango lassi but was disappointed to discover that most of the restaraunts make theirs using preservative-laden tinned Mango pulp. I recently stumbled upon a recipe for Mango Lassi made from fresh mangoes  at www.rasamalaysia.com and am happy with the result. Here's what we are gonna need insha Allah...

Ingredients:
Mangoes-2, washed, peeled, destoned and  cut into chunks
milk-1/2 cup
plain yogurt-1 cup
honey-2 tbs

Method: Use a hand blender and puree all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour it into cups and serve chilled. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.