Quick Egg curry


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I made this curry in a jiffy, when I had very little time at hand and had to cook before a certain time and run some errands. It turned out to be a great blend of nutty, creamy and tangy gravy in which my boiled eggs sat happily in the company of curry leaves:)

Ingredients:

Eggs-6, hard boiled and de-shelled and pricked with a fork
tomatoes-4, cubed
almond meal-2 tbs
heavy cream 2 tsps
salt- to taste
turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
red pepper powder- 1 tsp
ginger-garlic paste- 1 tsp
oil2 tbs
curry leaves-5-6

Method: Puree tomatoes, almond meal and cream together and set aside. Heat oil in a pot and fry onions until they turn brown and add ginger-garlic paste and stir for a minute. Pour the pureed tomatoes and cook until the moisture is evaporated and forms a thick gravy. Put the eggs along with the curry leaves and let cook on high heat for a minute or two and reduce the heat to the lowest and let it cook for five minutes. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.