Bhindi ki chutney(okra chutney)

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Let me introduce to a very graceful chutney, that can be served with rotis, plain chawal and daal. It doesnot require even a  drop of oil and is deliciously healthy. It is rich in soluble fiber and is known to have diuretic properties. This is my Mom's recipe and that's enough to make it stand out in taste and nutrition:)

Ingredients:

Okra-1 1/2 cup, (washed, cut and roasted without oil, until you see dark specks)
green chillies-3, dry roasted
garlic pods-2
salt-to taste

Method: Grind all the ingredients until they get ground roughly and mixed completely. Put it into a serving bowl and serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.