Baigan Ka Raita (Eggplant in Yogurt Sauce)

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I made this raita today and gave a very new dimension to eating a very bland vegetable-Eggplant. Quite amazingly, it turned out to be very yummy and it tasted so different from the tasteless old vegetable, that I was forced to eat as a little kid:)

Ingredients:

Eggplants-5-6, washed and thinly sliced
salt- to taste
cumin powder-1 tsp, coarsely ground
oil-1 tsp
cilantro leaves- a handful

Method: Heat oil in a pot and pour the oil. When it gets heated, place the eggplant slices carefully and fry them on each side until they turn golden brown and become soft. In a bow, add salt, cumin powder, cilantro and blend it until smooth and frothy. Put the eggplant slices and mix it well with a spoon and serve chilled. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.