Simple Fish Fry

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

You can simply fry this fish or cook up a tangy curry in minutes, with almost the same basic ingredients. Let me tell you how shallow-fried my fish in this post nd will talk about the finsh in gravy in my next insha Allah:)

Ingredients:

Tilapia(fresh) - 8 pieces, washed
salt-to taste
turmeric powder-1 tsp
red pepper powder-1 tsp
ginger-garlic paste- 1 1/2 tsp
tamarind juice-3 tbs, thick


Oil- enough to shallow fry
semolina-5-6 tbs (for coating)

Method: Marinate the washed fish in all the above ingredients and leave aside for 15 minutes. Heat oil in a frying pan and roll the pieces of fish in the semolina to coat evenly and lay each piece in  hot oil and fry on both sides on medium-high heat until you see the semolina turn golden brown and the fish gets cooked. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a serving plate and serve. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.