Moth bean curry

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is a gorgeous curry made with sprouted Moth beans. You can follow the same recipe with any sprouted beans like mung beans, red lentils etc.,

Ingredients:

Sprouted Moth beans- 2 cups
salt- totaste
turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 2tbs
onions-1/2 sliced
fenugreek leaves- a handful, washed and chopped
water- 1/2 cup

to be ground..

green chillies- 4
garlic pods-3
cumin seeds-1 tsp salt- a pinch
coconut powder-1 tbs

Method: Heat oil in a pot and saute onions until translucent. Put the ground mixture and stir. Add the sprouted beans , salt and turmeric powder along with water and cook on high heat for five minutes. Put the fenugreek leaves, mix and reduce the heat to the lowest. Cook for three more minutes and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.