Kheema Fry



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I love ground meat and my Mom makes the BEST Kheema fry in this world. This is  as simple as it can get and tastes delicious. Here's how she makes it...

Ingredients

Kheema (Ground lamb meat)- 1 lbs, washed and drained
Salt-to taste
Red pepper powder-1 tsp
turmeric powder-1 tsp
garam masala-1 1/2 tsp
oil-2 tbs
cilantro-2 tbs, finely chopped
mint leaves-1 tbs., chopped
ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbs
Onions- 1 large, fine;y chopped

Method: Marinate the ground meat in onions,salt, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic  paste, pepper powder, cilantro, mint leaves, garam masala and leave it for half an hour. Heat oil in a pot and add the marinating mixture and cook on high flame for 6-7 minutes. Reduce the flame and let the onions get soft and the meat get cooked thoroughly. Increase the heat and  keep stirring till all the water gets absorbed and oil seperates from the meat. Turn off the stove, transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.