Fish Curry

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Here's how I cooked this yummy, fish curry in a thick tangy gravy..

Ingredients:

Tilapia(fresh) - 8 pieces, washed
salt-to taste
turmeric powder-1 tsp
red pepper powder-1 tsp
ginger-garlic paste- 1 1/2 tsp
tamarind juice-3 tbs, thick
Curry leaves-5-7
onions-1/2 chopped
Oil-2-3 tbs

Marinate the fish in all the ingredients except the onions, curry leaves and the oil:) for 15 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions until light brown and put the curry leaves and stir for a few seconds. Next, put the marinated fish and cook on high heat with the lid on for three-four minutes. Then carefully give it a stir, making sure the pieces dont disintegrate. lower the heat and cook for another 5-8 minutes. Turn off the stove, transfer to a serving bowl and can be served with hot plain rice with khatti daal. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.