Badam ki chutney (Almond Chutney)

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I sometimes substitute almonds with peanuts and it tastes delicious enough. Here's how you can make this chutney with simple ingredients.

Ingredients:

Roasted almonds-1 cup
onions-1/2 chopped
salt-to taste
green chillies-3 
yogurt- 3/4 cup
curry leaves- a handful
water- just enough top get the desired consistency

for tempering

Oil-1 tbs
mustard seeds- 1 tsp
cumin seeds- 1 tsp
dry red chillies


Method:

Blend all the ingredients and transfer to a serving bowl. Heat oil in a saute pan and put mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let them pop. Put red chilies and let them fry until they barely change color. Pour this hot mixture on to the chutney and cover with a lid. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this looks really interesting and I'm quite sure its rich in flavor

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.