Tala hua gosht-1

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I mostly cook foods that take the least time so that I can get done with cooking and cleaning for the rest of the day. You can make this delicious gosht  in very a little time. Here is what it takes to cook it in a jiffy...

Ingredients:

Lamb meat-1 lb
ginger-garlic paste- 11/2 tsp
onions- one medium roughly chopped
salt-to taste
turmeric powder- 1 tsp
red chilli powder-11/2 tsp
garam masala- 1 tsp
oil-2 tbs

Method: Trim all fat from the meat and wash it and marinate it in ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and onions. After half hour of marination, pressure cook the meat until it  gets soft. Every pressure cooker cooks differently, so decide how much time yours would take to make it soft. Take the lid off and turn the stove on high heat and keep stirring until all the water gets absorbed. At this point, add oil and the garam masala and stir for a few more minutes until oil gets seperated. Turn the stove off, transfer into a serving bowl. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.