Pyaaz waali Bhindi

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I am sure everyone make this version of bhindi with some variations here and there.  My extra step in this recipe is, roasting the bhindi. A  little roasting of th bhindi  in the begining, helps to retain its color and also to reduce the gooeyness. Here's what I do....

Ingedients: 

bhindi: 1 cup, washed and cut
onions-1 medium, finely chopped
salt- to taste
red pepper powder- 1 tsp
turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
oil-1 tbs

Method: Heat a pot and pour a tiny bit of oil. Add the bhindi and roast it on medium heat while stirring, until all the goo dries up. Set the bhindi aside.  In the same pot, heat oil and sautee onions until golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and stir until it turns brown. Then add salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder and the roasted bhindi and  stir until all the ingredients get mixed. Turn off heat and transfer into a serving bowl.          Enjoy!



2 comments:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.