Peanut Chutney-1


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Peanut chutney can be served best with idlis or dosas and it goes well with just anything. I sometimes substitute peanuts with almonds which tastes similar but is a more healthier version insha Allah.

Ingreedients:

Peanuts-1 cup, roasted
Onion-1/2 cup roughly chopped
Curry leaves- a handful
Yogurt-1/2 cup
Green chillies-4 nos
Salt- to taste
Water- as required


For tempering:

Mustard seeds-1tsp
Cumin seeds-1tsp
Curry leaves-5-6
Oil-11/2 tsp

Method: Roast peanuts and use a chopper or a food processor and grind all the ingredients to a fine paste. Add more water to attain desired consistency. Transfer into a serving bowl. For tempering ,heat oil in a small pan and put mustard seeds,cumin seeds and let them pop.At this point add the curry leaves and immediately put the tempering on the chutney and cover with a lid. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.