Dry Coconut Chutney

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Let me tell you have gotta taste this, coz it too delicious. So, you gotta make it too:) It requires the most basic ingredients and is ready in less than five minutes. Pregnant moms will enjoy it a lot and also when the rest of the food is too bland, this chutney will alter the blandness to completely delicious one. Go ahead and follow me...

Ingredients:

Coconut powder- 1cup
salt- to taste
red pepper powder- 1 tsp
garlic pods-3 pods

Method: Set  a pan on medium heat and add the coconut powder and keep stirring continuously making sure it gets to a yellowish-golden color. Coconut tends to burn quickly, so be careful there. Turn off heat and set it aside to cool. This will just take  like two minutes. Then, put all the ingredients in spice-grinder or a coffee- grinder  and gring it until all the ingredients get mixed and ground well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.