Daal Fry-1

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I love daals, so do  my  kids :) I like them because they are easy to cook and my kids love them because it is easy to swallow lol!  Nevertheless, they are healthy too. Daal fry is one of the easiest ways to whip up  something delicious to go with plain rice or rotis any time of the day! Here are the few simple ingredients needed to make it...

Ingredients:

Chana daal-1 cup
water-2 -3 cups
salt- to taste
tomato-1 large, peeled and sliced
oil-1 tbs
cumin seeds-1 tsp
cilantr0-few leaves
green pepper-1 chopped

Method: Presssure cook daal until soft. Add some more water and salt and blend with a hand blender and once again bring to a boil. Heat oil in a pot and add cumin seeds. When they change color, add tomatoes and stir until soft. Pour the boiling daal into the pot. Transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro and green pepper before serving. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.