Chicken Tandoor

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is the healthiest version of  Chicken Tandoor, baked in an oven,  as I have used very little butter in the marinade and discarded all the fat or butter from the baking dish. 

Ingredients: 

Chicken legs- 2
ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
salt-to taste
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
garam masala- 1tsp
coriander powder-1 tsp
butter-1 tsp
vinegar-1 tbs
pepper powder- 1 tsp
oil- to grease the pan

Method: Marinate the chicken legs overnight in the mentioned ingredients. When ready to bake,  preheat the oven at 500 deg F and grease a baking pan and lay the chicken legs in the pan cover it with an aluminum foil. Reduce the heat to 450 F and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for ten minutes with the foil. Turn the broiler on high and broil it until y ou see the legs getting brown. When done, just pick the legs up and put it on a serving platter and serve with sliced onions, cilantro and lemon. Enjoy!



1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.