Chane Ki Khadi Daal

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Chane Ki Khadi Daal taste absolutely wonderful but it needs to be soaked overnight to reduce the cooking time and also to retain the shape of the daal. Here's how I cook it...

Ingredients: 

Chane ki daal- 1 cup, soaked and washed
salt- to taste
turmeric powder-1 tsp
onions-1/2 chopped
oil-3 tbs
water-1 cup

to be ground

Green chillies-4
garlic  pod-2
cumin seeds-1tsp
curry leaves-6
coconut powder-1 tbs

Method: Heat oil in a pot and add onions ans saute until translucent. Put in the ground mixture, followed by the soaked daal, salt, turmeric powder and the water. Cook on high heat until daal gets soft and all the water absorbed. Lower heat for five minutes and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. After reading up on the benefits of turmeric, I have been sprinkling it on just about anything! Love this dish, healthy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.